Walk in Bethel received honorable mention at the 2017 Amsterdam Book Festival. The festival celebrates books worthy of further attention from the European market. Entries can be in Dutch, English, French, Spanish, German or Portuguese and can be published, self-published or issued by an independent publishing house.
Submitted works are judged by a panel of publishing industry experts using the following criteria:
- General excellence and the author’s passion for telling a good story.
- The potential of the work to gain a wider audience in the worldwide market.
Representing the General Non-Fiction Category
WINNER: My Cells Made Me Do it – Robin Hayes
RUNNER-UP: The Audacity of Futurism – R.S. Amblee
- Shielded Suffering – A.J. Nystrom
- Living in Italy: The Real Deal – Stef Smulders
- Beverly Hills Concentration Camp – Randi Maggid
- Post-Traumatic Stress: Not a Life Sentence – Nola Hennessy
- Walk in Bethel – Rose Mary Stiffin